Monday, September 16, 2013

Different Outfit II

Hi guys! School's been really demanding lately, so I'm sorry for such a late update! :(. The pictures below this text are a little outdated in terms of [our appearance], but seeing as Ms. Mermaid posted them I thought I should as well to keep our posts parallel.


Anyway, so about two Mondays ago I had spent the night before curling my hair and I couldn't resist calling Mermaid up and asking her to take pictures with me for our blog. Note how I didn't immediately compliment my outfit....to be frankly honest I like my hair much more than my outfit in all of these pictures. I will admit it's a little generic nowadays but nevertheless it was still pleasant to have that preppy feeling once in a while. You can only be young for so long right?

The khaki bow in my hair is from (you guessed it) American Apparel. At $14 it was pretty expensive, but I absolutely love it! The neutral color matches with most outfits in my closet. 


Anyway, so my outfit (as I mentioned before) is quite generic and simple. My denim backpack is from American Apparel, and I particularly love this backpack because it's so durable...I tend to ruin my backpack before the year ends and this one still looks great. I definitely recommend getting it! My crop top is from Wet Seal; got it for $4! Lately I've been obsessed with the color white and well, I couldn't resist. My skirt is actually five years old -I got it as a gift from my aunt (and yes, it was big back then and STILL is). I believe it's from Abercrombie and Fitch. My watch is from Kenneth Cole.


Thanks for reading today's post, and keep a look out for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment