Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013


Hey guys! Obviously it's been quite awhile since Kim and I posted, but after weeks and weeks of "we should do it this weekend", we FINALLY settled on a day to take pictures: Christmas!! This is also the first post I'm making with my newly cut hair, so I'm super psyched!! ^___^


Cream Chenille Cardigan~ H&M
Striped Crop (tank)~American Apparel
Leather Circle Skirt~ Forever 21 
--
I wore this outfit to a Christmas party with friends and family, and obviously it's a lot of black and white but I think this choice of color is great at making even the most casual outfits seems a bit more formal. On top of that, I bought the cardigan during the Cyber Monday sale for 50% off, so when that day rolls around I definitely recommend checking it out! I also bought the crop tank from the AA Flea Market (so it was significantly cheaper), and if you guys happen to be in LA, it's worth a visit!


     Leather heels - St. John's Bay 
--
I know this isn't a clear picture of the shoes I'm wearing, but they are essentially leather heels (one inch heel) that cover your feet, but have open ankles. They're super comfortable and great to wear for any semi-formal/formal occasion! 

See you guys soon; I hope everyone enjoys the holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment