Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013


Hello everyone. It was decided that Julie and I were going to take pictures on Christmas for our blog. I apologize for our lack of commitment on this blog although both of us are busy with school and other affairs.

Any-who, I should probably mention what I bought on Cyber Monday even though I am approximately 4 weeks behind. I purchased the floral collared shirt which you could see above from American Apparel. The shirt ties in the front which I am not very fond of (due to many ratchet girls at my school) but it's freaking cute so whatever. I also bought a pair of Easy Jeans from American Apparel which I am very satisfied with. Then I went over to Amazon and bought the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. In pink! It's super cute but it doesn't come with film... so I bought some. It takes super cute and vintage looking pictures but mind you, the actual size of the picture is quite small.


Cardigan - Brandy Melville - Caroline Knit
Shirt - American Apparel - Rayon Mid-Length Tie-Up Violet Floral
Jeans - American Apparel - Easy Jean Medium-Wash Stone Indigo
Bag - American Apparel
Oxfords - Aldo

I apologize for looking like a fat and stoned druggie. I wasn't prepared to take pictures, but knowing Julie, I should have known better. Shout out to her new camera that I think she got for Cyber Monday. Sorry that this post doesn't pertain to the actual title but I got money for Christmas... And I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend it all on useless crap. *face palm* 

If you like this blog and love seeing Julie's face then I will make sure that posts will be more consistent. If you're reading this Julie then notice the italics that I've applied to the words will and more.

See you lovely readers soon. And be prepared for a very provocative post coming February.


No comments:

Post a Comment